|Fits as expected||
- Leather and fabric
- Made in USA
- Vibram sole
- The environment may be unpredictable, but you can rely on the protective construction and supportive comfort of the 17" Vipercloth™ Snake Boot from Chippewa® to keep you going all day long.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
With a legendary reputation as strong as their boots, Chippewa Snake Boots are known as the go to boot for snake bite prevention.
Chippewa 17" Snake Boots with advanced Vipercloth to prevent fang penetration! MADE IN THE USA! Full foot protection for your outback excursions! If you're planning on heading deep into snake territory, get a pair of Boots with the "moxy" to keep you safe. And these babies have got it, and then some. You get a full 17" of sturdy, snake-proof Cordura Vipercloth to make your treks through the high grass safe. And with built-right American construction and comfort to spare, you just know these Boots will be fending off fangs for many hikes, treks, and journeys to come. Don't get "snake-bit" by lesser boots... or snakes: 17" espresso Cordura Vipercloth construction offer outstanding durability and puncture protection; Goodyear leather welt construction for durability and easy sole replacement; Vibram Robinson Gumlite outsoles offer durable, lightweight traction; Removable orthotic cushion insoles pamper feet with all-day relief; Each 17", approx. 33 ozs. State Size and Width. Order up a pair today! Men's Chippewa 17" Snake Boots
For a hard day's work, pull on this handsome and durable boot from Chippewa. The American-made design features a sturdy leather upper with a heavy-duty Vipercloth shaft and its specially treaded Vibram outsole promises great durability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003DX9XGI
- Item model number: 23913
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They run about a size smaller than your running shoe