Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 20, 2014
As with any new boot, it takes time for the leather to "wear in" enough where it is easy to put them on and take them off. Once on, they are extremely comfortable, supportive, and very easy to wear. Sizing is dead on, and I am wearing the typical plain-white calf-high athletic sock. The style is classic, the workmanship is very high quality, and I cannot detect any blemishes or assembly issues. I am looking forward to using these boots for many years to come.
on October 24, 2015
The toe design is too small and pointy plus the heel is too tall. Very uncomfortable had to return. The Bates biker boots are much better looking and more comfortable. Check out my review on Bates biker boots.
on March 23, 2014
The quality of materials in this boot does not match the price. The leather is thin and overly soft, so the boot does not hold shape from the moment you take them out of the box. The stacked heel is made of plastic or some other synthetic and not made of leather. To be fair the overall construction seemed well done, but otherwise this should be a $75 boot.

My advice would be to spend the same money on Hathorn boots or something similar and call it a day. As someone who once swore by Chippewa, I was very disappointed.
on March 2, 2016
These are very well made boots but I ordered extra wide and they are not. So spent a lot of money for nothing. My son has tried to wear them a little at a time to stretch them out but they hurt his feet to bad. Wish it would of said they ran tight. Nice boots but order them big!
on September 22, 2015
I could not get my foot in without writhing in agony. I do not have a particularly high arch and I am not new to boots.

The boots seem to be well-made. I just couldn't get them to fit me.
on December 3, 2015
Unbelievably, at 12 years old, I desperately wanted a pair of engineer boots, but never got them. Till now!! (too many years ago) They fit perfectly. Excellent fit, just right for riding my BMW R1100RT and for general use, nearly every day. Terrific value for the price.
on April 13, 2015
Great boots but just a tad too large for what I use. I wear a 10.5 and these were more like an 11.5. As usual though, no problems with Amazon in sending back.
These are awesome, well-built boots though!
on July 9, 2013
These boots are absolutely awesome. Comfortable from day 1 and they look great too.

I originally ordered my normal 7.5 EE size but they were too big. Luckily, they were a perfect fit for my brother and it happened he needed a new pair anyway!

After getting caught in a pouring rain, they kept my feet totally dry. The oil finish just pushed the water right off of them.
on November 5, 2017
Great boots. Fit perfectly and broke in quickly.
on February 12, 2016
Good pair of strong good looking boots I'm 9.5 dm,boots have room for thick socks .my heel swims around a little -but nothing an insole can't fix
Love these well made boot!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.