Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 18, 2016
I really like my new boots. They are true to size. I'm not used to having much of a heel so I feel extra tall with these boots on. The heel is pretty tall. The leather and construction seems to be of high quality. They did take a little while to break them in. My only complaint is that they don't seem to provide much ankle support which is important to me. I'm pretty sure that you could roll your ankle while wearing these boots.
on March 29, 2014
About every 10 years (or so) I buy myself one (or two) new pair of Chippewa lace up boots. After owning several pairs over the years, I can report I'm just as happy today as I was 10 years ago, 20 and 30 years ago. This boot is everything it's said to be by the other reviewers and more.

- The boot is heavy. Don't be surprised if there is a yellow "Heavy" warning sticker on the delivery box.

- These boots are strong. With these on my feet; I feel like I can walk through, over, around or on top of whatever.

- To my surprise, I have noticed a similar experience in regard to helping ease back pain. I'm getting older, yet something about this boot just makes me stand straighter.

- The big heels? Yes as another reviewer mentioned; they are big, yet everything about this boot is big. Wear these boots and you'll be bigger too.

- A little darker out of the box than my impression looking at online images. Yet brown is brown, and I love these shoes.

- First pair came in too tight - way too snug - but not a problem; as Amazon had the larger size on it's way to me before the ones I was to send back even left my town. Delivered and delivered again on time, thanks amazon. (in my case I have some size 10 boots that fit perfect and size 11 also the same. With the Chippewa Men's 25406 Super Logger Waterproof Boot,Bay Apache,11 E US it's a perfect fit for me in the 11. This is why I recommend considering buy a tad larger.

Conclusion - If you want a sturdy, durable Super Logger Boot - these boots are super and very worthy of serious consideration.

The price is not high, it's appropriate for this level of quality.
33 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2016
First off these boots are not what I was expecting, I was expecting steel toed as I did not know they were offered in a non safety toe configuration. What came in the mail had no steel toe. I reacted unhappily and was debating returning them. I have the steel toed version in black making this my second pair. When I put these on however all thoughts of returning them were gone. They fit perfectly, and are much much more comfortable than the steel toed version I also own. They are much lighter, easier to walk in and comfortable than the other pair I own already even though they have not event been broken in yet. So in my opinion, get these if you don't 100% require a safety toe, you will not be disappointed.
on January 21, 2017
I ended up returning this pair due to my error in buying the correct size. I reordered the right size -- these were for my grandson and he loves them.

Not sure he ever take them off.
on November 30, 2014
My son is a forester and I had been buying Red Wing boots every year when they wore out.
I bought these in 2011 and have heard him say several times they are amazing. For Christmas 2014 he asked for another pair, not because they are worn out yet but so he can alternate and let them air out in between.
on November 17, 2015
Have owned Chippewa for years and I bought the imported ones last year for the first time to save a little money. They where not even close to the quality that the USA ones are. Very happy with these. Will buy again.
on December 3, 2016
Great work boots!... delivery was amazing!.. Just the boots don't have the same Indian face logo at side of each boot like the pictures shown in the amazon page but it's fine. I hope that in the next pursashe lthe boots arrive exactly like the picture. I seriously recommended this greats pair of farmer work boots if you looking for that.
on January 14, 2014
I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps and wore boots everyday. After retiring, I bought a pair of these boots and was completely amazed! They fit great right out of the box. These boots are one of the, if not the most comfortable pair of boots that I have ever worn. The craftsmanship is second to none. And best of all, they're made right here in the USA. Great job Chippewa! I now own two pair.
on July 29, 2015
I've had these boots for 8 months now working in a truck garage, hunting, and all activities. Won't ever buy another brand unless Chippewa stops making them. After 40 plus years of wearing many different brands, these are by far the best, and made in the USA too. I have the non insulated boots and from 20 below to 90 above my feet were comfortable, of course I'm not standing still for more than a few minutes at a time. Great right from the first time I put them on.
on October 15, 2015
Chippewa Boots are some of the finest USA made footwear available. I am happy to say these do not disappoint! I spend 9 hrs. a day in them with total comfort and support. Thanks
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.