|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$139.99 - $184.75 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Leather
- Vibram sole
- Padded collar
- Removable insole
- Top grain leather
- Non-tarnishabe hardware
- Triple rib shank
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Trust Chippewa for quality working boots that keep you warmer while you work. These Chippewa work boots feature a smooth golden tan waterproof nubuc leather foot under a matching 8" lace-up leather shaft. Ultra warmth provided by 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra. Round toe profile. Imported.
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00INUOSBG
- Item model number: 8" GOLDEN TAN NUBUC 24952-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
glad I looked on amazon.