Chirpy Pets Dog & Cat Brush For Shedding, Best Long & Short Hair Pet Grooming Tool, Reduces Dogs and Cats Shedding Hair By More Than 90%, The Deshedding Tool
|Price:||$13.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Over 1400 5-Star Reviews on Amazon - We're proud to be THE ONLY 5-star rated Dog & Cat Brush on Amazon!
- REMOVE SHEDDING HAIR - Remove up to 90% of shedding fur from your cat or dog within minutes with this cat & dog brush deshedding tool. Simply comb gently over your dog or cats coat...Within seconds you will have a fistful of fur..And after 5 minutes you will be amazed at just how much loose hair has been removed.
- ONE OF A KIND UNBREAKABLE GUARANTEE - Don't Like it? We Will Give you Your Money Back...We are so confident in the quality of our deshedding tool that we will refund or replace it for any reason.
- SUPERB QUALITY - The slicker brush is made of 4 inch stainless steel, which is not sharp to protect your dog or cats skin. It comes with a protective cover to make it last longer. And it attaches to comfortable and strong handle which won't break. Buy the Chirpy Pets Dog & Cat Brush and you will never buy any others.
- IMPORTANT: Read the product description below for best practices on using this brush safely.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AMAZING: .."Remove Up to 90% of Shedding Loose Fur Within 5 Mins Using The Chirpy Pets Cat & Dog Brush."
BENEFIT 1# - Grooming is Proven to be healthy for dogs & cats.
Our deshedding tool will help to reduce allergies that can be caused by loose animal hair
Increases bonding - Animals groom each other to improve social bonding. The same is true when you groom your dog or cat. The bond between you and your pet increases
In cats, regular grooming will also decrease the frequency of hairballs (cat vomiting). This is because your cat won't have to self-groom as much.
BENEFIT 2# - Grooming Using Our Tool Will Save You Money!
By reducing the amount of loose hair, you will have less damage to your furniture, clothes, carpet etc
BENEFIT 3# - You & Your Pet Will be Super Comfortable!
Your Pet Will Love it..It has been designed to be as comfortable as possible on your pet's coat.
BENEFIT 4# - 60-Day Money Back & 1 Year Warranty
If you are not happy within 60 days we will refund or replace the product.
1. Do not use this brush on an area of your dog or cat’s fur which has sensitive skin underneath. We also do not recommend over-brushing any one area.
2. Do not use this brush on cats and dogs which do not shed fur. This brush was designed for removing excess loose fur on shedding breeds and therefore it does not work on breeds that do not shed fur. Some dog breeds that do not shed fur include Poodle, Shih Tzu, Schnauzer, etc. Some cat breeds that do not shed fur include Burmese, Siamese, Siberian, etc.
3. When brushing, be careful to brush gently without applying too much pressure.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
CleanHouse Dog Brush and Cat Brush, Reduces Shedding, Easy Self Cleaning Slicker Brush Removes Tangles, Cleans, De Sheds, Best Dog and Cat Grooming Brush for All Pet Sizes and Hair Types
Pet Grooming Brush,Deshedding Tools for Dogs and Cats - 4 Inches Pets Brush Reduce Shedding By Up to 95% For Short And Long Hair
SleekEZ Original Deshedding Grooming Tool (5 inch)
Pin Brush by Hertzko - For Dogs and Cats with Long or Short Hair – Great for Detangling and Removing Loose Undercoat or Shed Fur – Ideal for Everyday Brushing
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fit Squad||American Dream Pet Products||Hope Holding||Brandish||A1 PRO DEALS|
|Item Dimensions||5.5 x 4 x 2 in||5.2 x 7.09 x 2.8 in||4 x 2 x 5.5 in||5.5 x 3 x 1.5 in||7.99 x 4.21 x 1.61 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see for yourself in the picture, it got a MASSIVE amount of fur off my cats- the pile in the picture is from one brushing each on our 3 cats. It really seems to get the stuff from their undercoat that my old brushes wasn't touching, too. It's only been two days or so and we just got around to vacuuming the house today finally, so I haven't gotten to see if there's a huge difference in the number of cat hair tumbleweeds cruising across our floors, but I can't imagine that it won't be less after seeing that huge pile of fur!
Oh, and this didn't matter as much to me since I was going to brush those darn cats whether they wanted it or not since I bought it to make my life easier and my baby's a little less furry lol, but they all LOVED getting brushed with this. I was a little skeptical that they would like it as much as the other reviewers had said since it's metal and I thought could potentially be less comfortable than other brushes, but the other reviewers spoke the truth. Cats love this brush! Overall, a very happy experience for everyone, I'd highly recommend :)
I like to use pros and cons charts to assist people reading reviews in a time saving manner.
-The price. If you Google cat grooming or shedding brushes you will find they can range as cheap as $10 and upwards of $40.
-Seller offers a one of a kind unbreakable guarantee. Do not like it? They will refund or replace for any reason. How many sellers offer this? No many unless the product is worthy enough!
-Packaging. Easy open package that does not require a pocket knife, wire cuts or a chain saw.
-Easy to assemble. Just pop the blade-comb into the handle and you are ready to use. (Also has a plastic blade-comb protector for when it is not in use.)
-Light weight and feels good in the hand while using.
-Easy to clean.
-Last but most important, it is very effective, my cat loves it and it is so easy my 8 year old can use it!
-Not a significant issue, however, there was plastic adhesive circles used to hold the blade cover on. When I removed them, they left a stick residue. Had to take a little time to clean it up so cat hair would not be accumulated when used.
I don’t know about you, but I depend very heavily on reviews that are posted on Amazon. I also read what reviewers on Amazon have to say. I want to help others by providing my reviews that detail the product as well as the experience I have with the products that I get on Amazon.
Please note I’m not compensated in any way for your vote. I did receive this at a discounted price in exchange for an unbiased and honest review. I take my reviews serious and will only provide my true feedback. Thank you!
The cat that needs to lose some undercoat (I've not seen so much fur on a cat before) doesn't like to be brushed. She was just as fussy with this brush at first, but after a few tries she now lies on my lap and enjoys a nice long brushing. I've brushed so much fur off her & she still has a ton more to go. I love this little brush.
The company is also Johnny On The Spot. They contacted me before I received it to let me know to contact them if there were any issues with the product. Then after to make sure I was happy & to find out what I thought. They are apparently a new small company who with proactive service like this will hopefully go far. Good for you Chirpy Pets. You have a wonderful product.
Update - Be careful when brushing, this will cause bare spots, so don't apply pressure or brush same area for too long.