Chlorhexidine Solution 2%; 32 oz. Sprayer, plus 2 refills
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This is the best cleaner for your reptile’s habitat; used and recommended by exotic animal vets for cleaning your cages and other habitat items. We love this anti-bacterial, anti-fungal cleaner because it is easy to use and non-toxic to our reptiles. Basically, you spray and wipe and then if your reptile licks where you just cleaned, it won't hurt them.
- Great for daily maintenance cleaning as well as monthly cleaning from top to bottom.
- Chlorhexidine is also helpful if your bearded dragon has some stubborn shed and you want to avoid the possibility of fungus between a double-shed area. Just pour a small amount into their bath water so that it barely turns a pale blue and let them soak. Using a soft bristle tooth brush and brushing gently against the direction of the scales will help too.
- Ergonomic sprayer holds 32 ounces of working strength chlorhexidine, plus 2 additional refills; just fill sprayer 75% full with distilled water, add the Chlorhexidine Solution 2% and finish filling sprayer up to circular line on the neck of the spray bottle.
- See also our Carolina Custom Cages’ listing for “Chlorhexidine Solution 2%; 3 refills make 32 oz. each of working solution”. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ergonomic sprayer holds 32 ounces of working strength chlorhexidine, plus 2 additional refills; just fill sprayer 75% full with distilled water, add the Chlorhexidine Solution 2% and finish filling sprayer up to circular line on the neck of the spray bottle. This is the best cleaner for your reptile’s habitat; used and recommended by exotic animal vets for cleaning your cages and other habitat items. We love this anti-bacterial, anti-fungal cleaner because it is easy to use and non-toxic to our reptiles.
Compare to similar items
This item Chlorhexidine Solution 2%; 32 oz. Sprayer, plus 2 refills
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Carolina Custom Cages||Carolina Custom Cages||One Way Pet||HWGA Supply|
|Item Dimensions||8.5 x 13.1 x 3.5 in||5 x 6 x 1.5 in||7.4 x 2 x 2 in||2.7 x 2.7 x 2.4 in|
Top customer reviews
This stuff has been an absolute lifesaver. Super simple to mix, just add a bottle of concentrate and fill the bottle up to the top with distilled water. I don't even have to worry about making a mistake in the mixing ratio. Cleaning is now a breeze. I put the iguana in his Rubbermaid "bathtub" to soak and lightly spray down the cage, using extra if he's had an accident that needs to be rubbed off with a paper towel. Decorations, cage liner, etc. all go into the laundry tub for a quick scrub and then are sprayed down as well. Let everything dry for 20-30 minutes, then wipe extra liquid off, if necessary. I do have two cage liners so I can put down a fresh one while the just-washed one dries - not sure if putting down soaked liner fabric full of spray would be good for him. After everything is back in the cage, including the iguana, I rinse the tub and scrub brush and give them a quick spray so they'r ready for the next day.
The thing I love about this stuff is that it's non-toxic. If the iguana tastes some of it, it won't hurt him. It can be used to treat wounds and help with resistant shed. He had a patch on his leg and I rubbed some of this on it - it really helped! I've even used this on myself, especially if he's scratched me. He;s gotten me really good a few times and this makes them go away really fast with no redness, swelling or itching. Nice, since washing my hands constantly was killing them. This product even smells nice - not necessary, of course, but there isn't a harsh chemical odor or any fumes.
Westies are notorious for having skin problems that are formed by a combination of bacteria and yeast, especially as they age. I have four older rescued Westies, and two have skin problems. Between baths, if any bad spots appear, I soak the area, then use a flea comb to remove the crusty top. Then, I soak the area again, and the dog has instant relief from itching. It sometimes takes a day or two of recurring treatments to kill every vestige of the crud. Monthly, I bathe my skin-problem Westies using Malaseb shampoo (cheapest from Amazon) and then give them a dip in Chlorhexidine, to keep their skin in great condition.
Cleaning 16 tubs can be a lot of work but this makes my weekly cleaning very fast and easy.
Plus it's cheap, and I have already done 4 cleanings (64 32qt tubs) and haven't even used half a bottle. And have 5 more refills