- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Choco Nose when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Choco Nose H128 Patented No Drip Small Animal Water Bottle. Best Water Bottle for Small Pet/ Bunny/ Ferret/ Hamster/ Guinea Pig/ Critter. BPA Free. Mess Free. 11.2 Oz. Nozzle Diameter: 10mm
|Sale:||$12.49 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$5.50 (31%)|
- US Patented Leak-proof Nozzle/ No Drip Small Pet Water Bottle / BPA Free / 11.2 oz Capacity
- Mini-Sized Nozzle (10mm) is recommended for Guinea Pig, Ferret, Hamster, Bunny
- User Friendly Screw-on bracket: Simple and Easy Installation. You can easily snap the water Bottle on or off for cleaning and refilling water.
- Nail-on bracket: It may also be nailed to the wall or wooden furniture with screws.
- Eco-Idea: Pet owner can switch our bottle to most regular sized PET bottles (Soda Bottle).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Choco Nose H128 Patented No Drip Small Animal Water Bottle
The Best Small Pet Water Bottle. No More Messy Pet Crate: U.S. Patented Leakproof Nozzle can Prevent Water Leakage Effectively. The Water Nozzle is an eco-friendly idea to reuse the regular PET bottles. Our innovative design allows your pets to enjoy clean and fresh water while keeping your home clean and dry. Mini-Sized Nozzle is Recommended for Guinea Pig, Ferret, Hamster, Bunny (Nozzle diameter: 10mm) BPA-Free. Made in Taiwan.
**Very Important Product Instruction**
- Please tap the water nozzle until water comes out after refill the water bottle. There will be some air bubbles show and the pet water bottle is ready for your beloved pet to use.
- Do not squeeze the water bottle under any circumstances.
- Do not over tighten the screw-on bracket.
- Please rinse or wash the water nozzle to remove dirt or dust at lease once a week.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Safety InformationDo not put fingers into the metal tube; Contains small parts, keep away from Children
DirectionsScrew-on bracket Insert the drinking tube through the wire cage side or crate door, add the screw-tight bracket by checking position of the bracket's snap-fit attachment, and tighten the screw fitting from inside the cage. Then you can easily snap the water feeder on or off for cleaning and refilling. Nail-on bracket It may also be nailed to the wall or wood doghouse with screws provided. Do not put fingers into the metal tube
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: the company had shipped me a new water bottle. I am very excited because this is the first no drip water bottle I've ever found. I will be careful not to tighten it to much. They appreciated me original feedback and emailed me. Very nice helpful people. Got my water bottle with spare parts from the company with a hand written note from Betty!!!!!!! What an awesome great company.
There was a tip to the bottle the nozzle that just inexplicably fell off and when you look at it it looks like it's screwed on so unless my guinea pigs know how to unscrew it I don't know how it fell off when it fell off the ball bearing that was inside that tube also fell out and I'm lucky that my guinea pigs didn't try to eat it. Needless to say this cause the water to completely spill out of the bottle. So with the bottle big basically useless I went to take off the plastic holder and when I did that the whole entire holder came apart as well.
So the thing fell apart after five months.
Update: After I filed a refund claim they quickly refunded me the cost of the bottle (not the shipping though), but still they quickly gave me a refund with their apologies. If they could make the tip one piece that can't unscrew, I would consider this company again.
I HIGHLY recommend this product! Don't waste another day dealing with wet, messy cages! We have two guinea pigs in an indoor cage in my son's room. He had to change it almost daily because the old water bottle leaked like crazy. It would soak the cage and the poop would get all wet, and it was disgusting. We even put puppy pads down under the shavings and their cage was still soaked.
This nozzle has totally changed our lives! The bottle is itself is REALLY small ( 3 stars for the tiny bottle), but the no drip more than makes up for it... and the no-drip nozzle threaded right onto our old, much bigger rabbit sized bottle and it has NOT LEAKED A DROP! I love it! Their water lasts forever now. Before we had to fill it daily. I like the way the nozzle snaps into the white holder attached to the cage, but because our old water bottle was so much bigger, we continued to use the wire holder and it all works perfectly together.
Thank you for creating an excellent product!