- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Hoberman Collection (February 3, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1919939555
- ISBN-13: 978-1919939551
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.2 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,157,803 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Chocolate for Breakfast: Entertaining Menus to Start the Day with a Celebration From Napa Valley's Oak Knoll Inn Hardcover – February 3, 2009
Top Customer Reviews
The 250 gorgeous photographs in the book, taken by internationally renowned photographer Marc Hoberman, showcase the variety of chocolaty recipes, each with cultural influences from around the world. Also included is a list of resources to find all the necessary ingredients to create the recipes.