- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07N9M1MF9
- UPC: 034000058112
- Customer Reviews: 281 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,477 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #38 in Candy & Chocolate Bars
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YORK Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties, Valentines Day, Shareable Stand up party bag, bulk candy, 2 Pounds
($0.22 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 4-5 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 3 day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
- Perfect for snacking and filling candy dishes
- Individually wrapped candies
- Dark chocolate covered peppermint
- One (1) pack containing 35.2 ounces of YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An All-Time Classic Treat
Luxurious, Uplifting Flavor
With their flawless combination of chocolate and mint, YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures are a classic indulgence with true staying power. Bite into one and experience the smooth, uplifting flavor rush that have made these confections an icon among chocolate lovers.
Minty, Chocolatey Goodness
YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures have perfected the classic pairing of mint and chocolate. Each patty pairs an icy peppermint core with a smooth, rich dark chocolate coating, creating a flavor that’s delicate and decadent all at once.
The Perfect Finishing Touch
Delicious after any meal, YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures also shine as an ingredient in your favorite dessert recipes. Try using them as a topping on ice cream or incorporate them into cakes, brownies, and other baked delights.
Recipe: Sensational Peppermint Patty Brownies
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 24 Small YORK Peppermint Patties
- 1-1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted
1. Heat oven to 350ºF (or 325ºF if using a glass baking dish). Remove wrappers from peppermint patties. Grease baking pan.
2. Stir together butter, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; blend well. Reserve two cups batter. Spread remaining batter in prepared pan. Arrange peppermint patties about 1/2 inch apart in single layer over batter. Spread reserved two cups batter over patties.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares. Makes about 24 brownies.
YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures pack the same sensational power as the originals in a fun, bite-sized form! Every piece is individually wrapped, sealing in the cool refreshment of peppermint and smooth dark chocolate. Parties, family get-togethers, and silver anniversaries — turn any occasion into a sensation with YORK Peppermint Patties Miniatures!
Style: YORK Peppermint Pattie Minis Party Bag, 35.2 oz.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
281 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shipping in the summer is not a good idea for chocolate anything but when I saw they shipped with cool packs I thought I would take a chance. Well they took 4 days to get here one day longer than expected of course the packing was great but the packs were thawed out completely. Mints were warm but not totally melted. YEAH !
Put in fridge right away. Still fresh and great taste.
So will order again in the winter next time.