Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 321 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 428 reviews
on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 303 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.
review image
0Comment| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 14, 2016
This was a very disappointing gift basket. Caramel popcorns were tasty and the pretzels were okay, but all the covered nut products tasted terribly stale. Can't recommend.
on March 12, 2017
Bought as family gift, that was really appreciated.
on April 10, 2017
I sent this Gift Basket to friends. They were delighted. They took a photo of it and sent it to me. Looks like a very good and plentiful assortment. Would purchase again.
on March 14, 2017
Sent this to my son in college. He shared a little with room-mates. Everything was yummy and the guise of healthy (except the sweet)
on May 3, 2017
Upsetting, this was to be a gift for someone that is having surgery. When I opened the package that was just delivered the ice packet inside was hot. The package is ruined and the chocolate is melted.
Weird being there is a sticker on the outside of the box stating that the driver needs to handle with care and it is perishable and fragile.
What a waste..
review image review image
on January 5, 2017
Very fancy. I have 4 women I work with, and I was not sure these would be nice enough for our partners. But they all agreed, these were very nice. We gave out 4 at Christmas time.
on March 14, 2017
perfect gift
on May 13, 2016
Good idea but product was not fresh

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.