Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
326 helpful votes
327 helpful votes
on June 17, 2013
I got the Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket for my work friend for her birthday. She told me 3 days in a row how wonderful everything was!!! She absolutely RAVED about the basket, how nice every treat was - that it was so gourmet and fresh. I highly suggest this if you are trying to think of something nice to give a special friend but you don't quite know what they might like.

I also want to say that Golden State Fruit were very responsive. I had to change the original address this was to be delivered to (originally to work, but found out last minute she would be working from home that week). They were prompt and very helpful with their willingness to change the address last minute. Thanks for the great service!
on June 3, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my mom. She loved it and I really enjoyed the caramel corn. A nice keepsake basket to hold her doodads after all the goodies were gone.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for family members and they went ape over it. I would definitely buy this again. I can see why this is a very popular item. My brother told me everything was delicious and they scarfed the whole thing down within two days. I'm surprised it lasted that long knowing him, his wife and my nephew. I'm glad they enjoyed it and now I have a great go to gift. Yay!
on June 18, 2017
Everything in this basket was delicious.
on December 8, 2014
I really enjoyed this...very fresh and everything tasted wonderful, I think the Chocolate covered Cashews were my personal favorite, I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think there's enough of the product to cost $40....
3 helpful votes
on June 9, 2015
I had expected all around a higher quality product.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 25, 2017
The people that got it...liked it.
on May 11, 2017
Scrumptious!
on May 25, 2017
Nice variety
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.