Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 448 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 27, 2016
This is a nice gift overall, but I do think the price is quite steep. I think 25$ would be much more appropriate for what you get, but I know assortments like these generally run more expensive do the the convenience of having it all in one. I gave this to my mom as a present and she loved it. She liked that it came in a little reusable basket too. It was nice that everything was individually wrapped (and then the whole assortment was wrapped on top of that). My mom likes certain things cold so she was able to just put the pack in the fridge to eat when she was ready.

All the items were as described and tasted fresh.The container does look more full than it actually is (the items don't go down to the bottom, there is packaging/fluff on the bottom). However, it does have a nice variety and you just have to pay extra for the ease of having it all assembled, so I'm content overall and my mom was super happy!
review image
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 22, 2016
Got this for my dad for father's day 2016. He loved it! He said it had so much to choose from and everything was delicious! It was much bigger than I expected. It was also delivered with ice packs to keep everything from melting, which I was very thankful for.
It took a week to get to my dad even though it was supposed to be 2 day shipping, that's only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. But all together a great gift and I would definitely buy it again, I'd just order a little earlier next time.
on December 22, 2016
Terrible. Mostly all paper shreds with one small layer of candy and popcorn on top. Not even worth $5. I'm so upset I bought this for my Dad for Christmas. Not able to return it since it was delivered directly to my Dad's home. And I can't afford to buy him anything else. Dishonest company. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
review image
11 comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2017
I have sent this gift basket to 3 different friends & they all loved it! It is a nice assortment at a reasonable price point.
on November 29, 2017
Yummy! I sent this to my daughter after her baby was born. I wasn't sure she could enjoy it but at least there was something for her drop in guests and new Daddy
on April 10, 2017
I sent this Gift Basket to friends. They were delighted. They took a photo of it and sent it to me. Looks like a very good and plentiful assortment. Would purchase again.
on October 27, 2017
Bought this as a gift for my coworkers - it was fantastic!! Every item in the basket got eaten. I had a bite of the butter caramel corn which was delicious. The packaging and presentation was high quality - comparable to what you'd get from expensive gift basket companies. Really happy with this purchase, I would definitely recommend it to others!
on December 26, 2016
Lovely presentation. A nice size for gift giving, or breaking out at an impromptu arrival of guests. Makes a nice hostess gift. The little basket is just right, after, for serving a meal's worth of bread rolls. It's about the dimension of a piece of typing paper, and about 3 inches deep. The varied pretzels give a nice alternative to the ubiquitous cookie; looks very nice among a bunch of cookies, too.
on December 26, 2017
It has everything that a person could want, And more. I wish I had kept it for myself, But it's the holidays, So I'm glad my father received it.
I will update when he had eaten some of it, But so far, It look delicious.