Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
452 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 27, 2016
This is a nice gift overall, but I do think the price is quite steep. I think 25$ would be much more appropriate for what you get, but I know assortments like these generally run more expensive do the the convenience of having it all in one. I gave this to my mom as a present and she loved it. She liked that it came in a little reusable basket too. It was nice that everything was individually wrapped (and then the whole assortment was wrapped on top of that). My mom likes certain things cold so she was able to just put the pack in the fridge to eat when she was ready.

All the items were as described and tasted fresh.The container does look more full than it actually is (the items don't go down to the bottom, there is packaging/fluff on the bottom). However, it does have a nice variety and you just have to pay extra for the ease of having it all assembled, so I'm content overall and my mom was super happy!
48 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2018
Everything in the box was dark chocolate, however there was no mention of dark chocolate in the description. My box actually had almond bark and cashews.. This would be helpful to know when ordering due to allergies.
8 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2016
Got this for my dad for father's day 2016. He loved it! He said it had so much to choose from and everything was delicious! It was much bigger than I expected. It was also delivered with ice packs to keep everything from melting, which I was very thankful for.
It took a week to get to my dad even though it was supposed to be 2 day shipping, that's only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. But all together a great gift and I would definitely buy it again, I'd just order a little earlier next time.
23 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2017
Ordered this to Michigan in the winter for Christmas so there was no concerns about melting. I have Amazon Prime and ordered this on a Saturday and it was here in 2 days on Monday. The size is what I expected. Everything looks good. If for some reason it doesn't taste as good as it looks, I'll update this.
4 people found this helpful
on April 10, 2017
I sent this Gift Basket to friends. They were delighted. They took a photo of it and sent it to me. Looks like a very good and plentiful assortment. Would purchase again.
6 people found this helpful
on February 26, 2018
Gave this to my neighbor as a thank you for taking care of my dogs. When they opened it, they were truly surprised and happy. It's filled with goodies and weighs a good amount. Perfect for the price too!
on May 28, 2017
Simply put. This make for a fantastic gift for any occasion, and also a nice treat for yourself.

If you're looking to get someone something for a birthday, special event, celebrations engagement, or anything, you won't be disappointed!
on March 14, 2017
Sent this to my son in college. He shared a little with room-mates. Everything was yummy and the guise of healthy (except the sweet)
5 people found this helpful
on December 23, 2017
The snacks were good but there is not as much as you would think by looking at the pictures. There is just a thin layer of the snacks on top and a lot of paper under them.

I paid $40 for this but I think it is worth more like $25. I would not buy it again at this price.