BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 316 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
I got the Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket for my work friend for her birthday. She told me 3 days in a row how wonderful everything was!!! She absolutely RAVED about the basket, how nice every treat was - that it was so gourmet and fresh. I highly suggest this if you are trying to think of something nice to give a special friend but you don't quite know what they might like.

I also want to say that Golden State Fruit were very responsive. I had to change the original address this was to be delivered to (originally to work, but found out last minute she would be working from home that week). They were prompt and very helpful with their willingness to change the address last minute. Thanks for the great service!
on June 3, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my mom. She loved it and I really enjoyed the caramel corn. A nice keepsake basket to hold her doodads after all the goodies were gone.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for family members and they went ape over it. I would definitely buy this again. I can see why this is a very popular item. My brother told me everything was delicious and they scarfed the whole thing down within two days. I'm surprised it lasted that long knowing him, his wife and my nephew. I'm glad they enjoyed it and now I have a great go to gift. Yay!
on June 18, 2017
Everything in this basket was delicious.
on December 8, 2014
I really enjoyed this...very fresh and everything tasted wonderful, I think the Chocolate covered Cashews were my personal favorite, I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't think there's enough of the product to cost $40....
on June 9, 2015
I had expected all around a higher quality product.
on February 25, 2017
The people that got it...liked it.
on May 11, 2017
Scrumptious!
on May 25, 2017
Nice variety

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.