Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 326 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 435 reviews
on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 311 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
Good idea but product was not fresh
on May 22, 2017
delicious holiday treat for the office. everyone loved them, especially the chocolate pretzels
on June 17, 2013
I got the Chocolate, Caramel and Crunch Grand Gift Basket for my work friend for her birthday. She told me 3 days in a row how wonderful everything was!!! She absolutely RAVED about the basket, how nice every treat was - that it was so gourmet and fresh. I highly suggest this if you are trying to think of something nice to give a special friend but you don't quite know what they might like.

I also want to say that Golden State Fruit were very responsive. I had to change the original address this was to be delivered to (originally to work, but found out last minute she would be working from home that week). They were prompt and very helpful with their willingness to change the address last minute. Thanks for the great service!
on March 27, 2017
Was a gift. The recipient say it did not last very long. Delicious.
on June 3, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my mom. She loved it and I really enjoyed the caramel corn. A nice keepsake basket to hold her doodads after all the goodies were gone.
on February 16, 2016
took me long time to wright this review … but people that got it as a gift were out of country … just to say they loved it.
so will be looking for it again in the season of given .. :-)
on December 13, 2012
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.
review image
0Comment| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for family members and they went ape over it. I would definitely buy this again. I can see why this is a very popular item. My brother told me everything was delicious and they scarfed the whole thing down within two days. I'm surprised it lasted that long knowing him, his wife and my nephew. I'm glad they enjoyed it and now I have a great go to gift. Yay!
on June 18, 2017
Everything in this basket was delicious.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.