Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 320 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 424 reviews
on December 14, 2015
I ordered this as a gift for my neighbors. It is awesome! Package is rather heavy and completely packed with goodies not filler fluff. I included a photo with my reading glasses on top to give an idea of the size.
review image
11 comment| 301 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2012
I bought this as a final exam care package for my girlfriend and she loved it. She said everything tasted good and fresh. Just not convinced it's actually worth $40, but with Amazon Prime, it's hard to beat that price anywhere else with free 2-day shipping.
review image
0Comment| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2016
This is a nice gift overall, but I do think the price is quite steep. I think 25$ would be much more appropriate for what you get, but I know assortments like these generally run more expensive do the the convenience of having it all in one. I gave this to my mom as a present and she loved it. She liked that it came in a little reusable basket too. It was nice that everything was individually wrapped (and then the whole assortment was wrapped on top of that). My mom likes certain things cold so she was able to just put the pack in the fridge to eat when she was ready.

All the items were as described and tasted fresh.The container does look more full than it actually is (the items don't go down to the bottom, there is packaging/fluff on the bottom). However, it does have a nice variety and you just have to pay extra for the ease of having it all assembled, so I'm content overall and my mom was super happy!
on June 22, 2016
Got this for my dad for father's day 2016. He loved it! He said it had so much to choose from and everything was delicious! It was much bigger than I expected. It was also delivered with ice packs to keep everything from melting, which I was very thankful for.
It took a week to get to my dad even though it was supposed to be 2 day shipping, that's only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. But all together a great gift and I would definitely buy it again, I'd just order a little earlier next time.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 14, 2016
This was a very disappointing gift basket. Caramel popcorns were tasty and the pretzels were okay, but all the covered nut products tasted terribly stale. Can't recommend.
on March 12, 2017
Bought as family gift, that was really appreciated.
on April 10, 2017
I sent this Gift Basket to friends. They were delighted. They took a photo of it and sent it to me. Looks like a very good and plentiful assortment. Would purchase again.
on March 14, 2017
Sent this to my son in college. He shared a little with room-mates. Everything was yummy and the guise of healthy (except the sweet)
on May 3, 2017
Upsetting, this was to be a gift for someone that is having surgery. When I opened the package that was just delivered the ice packet inside was hot. The package is ruined and the chocolate is melted.
Weird being there is a sticker on the outside of the box stating that the driver needs to handle with care and it is perishable and fragile.
What a waste..
review image review image
on January 5, 2017
Very fancy. I have 4 women I work with, and I was not sure these would be nice enough for our partners. But they all agreed, these were very nice. We gave out 4 at Christmas time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.