Other Sellers on Amazon
Chocolate Moose Cookie and Fondant Cutter - Ann Clark - 4.1 Inches - US Tin Plated Steel
|Price:||$8.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sorry, the cookie cutter itself is not made of chocolate- but the 4 1/4" Ann Clark Chocolate Moose Cookie Cutter does include a recipe for chocolate-y cookies AND a frosting recipe! If you love moose, and can't live without chocolate, this is for you. Use this fun cookie cutter to make moose cookies or crafts.
- RECIPE INCLUDED - Ann Clark's Make More Cookies Collection focuses on trendy and contemporary cookie cutter shapes that are fun to decorate. Each cookie cutter includes a picture of a decorated cookie, recipe and cookie decorating tips. Makes a great gift.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Customers also shopped for
Ann Clark's Chocolate Moose Cookie Cutter makes treats your guests won't forget. Use this fun cookie cutter to make moose cookies or crafts.
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Soon after its launch the company became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann's late husband John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr., served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann's son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company's CEO. Grandchildren Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont.
As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.