Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on June 8, 2015
Great series!
on June 4, 2013
I loved in particular the chocolate chat info in thisbook even more so than in previous books. Wish I could print them off the kindle! As usual a cute plot. Felt somewhat annoyed at Lee for a comment about being too old for a big family. Or maybe she was just getting nosy people off her back or maybe it was a subtle warning not to wait too long (both of which are fine with me)
on October 27, 2013
This book was totally a surprise to me... usually there is only 1 murder.. there's 2 in this one... and your heart just goes out to the characters... i almost cried for one character....Aunt Nettie and Lee have a great relationship.... i can almost picture her in my mind when I read these books.... and Lee too....
on May 7, 2007
I read the sixth book first and then purchased the first five and I highly recommend this "cozy mystery" series as engaging, fun and even poignant and touching at times. I tend to guess the outcome fairly early with this series, but it really doesn't detract at all from the reading experience and finding out the details of how it all fits together is always enjoyable.

This wasn't my favorite book in the series, but I was certainly glad to have read it and think the series is so enjoyable that even my least favorite would be a 5!
on May 14, 2013
THIS SERIES IS VERY ENJOYABLE TO READ. EACH BOOK MAKES ME WANT TO READ MORE. I GUESS IT IS LIKE ANY TASTE OF CHOCOLATE - YOU WANT MORE. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING ALL OF HER BOOKS. THE AUTHOR HAS WELL DEFINED CHARACTERS. AND HER PLOTS ARE ALWAYS INTERESTING
on February 28, 2016
Book came in great shape. Can't wait to read it.
on February 28, 2015
great series fun chocolate facts fascinating read well developed characters have chocolate when u read this series.
on October 14, 2015
Another lively mystery from Joanna Carl!
on October 18, 2013
The Chocolate Mouse Trap is another page-turner in JoAnna Carl's charming series; an enjoyable light-hearted read, I've enjoyed all of the titles.
on July 21, 2015