Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 128 reviews
on November 9, 2014
Yes, I know that's what you're thinking. Why didn't I just go to some discount store and get the same bag of candy for less?

Well, I live in the backwoods of nowhere and the nearest Costco is 2.5 hrs away. I'm not wasting gas for candy (even if that's what my mom did, driving into town just so I could candy-beg every Oct 31st).

So I bought this because HOLY CRAP GUYS THERE'S NO WHOPPERS IN THIS. I HATE WHOPPERS. I LOVE THIS.

Here's a tally of my bag of joy:
Kit Kat: 47
Almond Joy: 14
Reeses: 8 :( :( :(
Crunch: 6

Total: 163

So it's a bit more than 150, not that I'm complaining, but I wish they'd distributed that extra 13 between the Reeses and Almond Joy.

*Edited this review because I realize I talk too damn much even in text. :P I also realize that when I last bought this it was only $19. Now it's close to $30. RIPOFFS.
on October 6, 2012
As always Amazon packed all the candy with plenty of bubble pack, bags arrived in perfect condition. But I read reviews that the bars were melted, white or crushed so I took it upon myself to open the bags and test the candy. Well after quite some time testing I found the candy bars prefect and delicious.
Now I have to order more.
on February 22, 2012
There's not a lot you can say about this: it's several of the most popular chocolate candy bars and they are, of course, delicious.

I bought two of these bags for the office candy dish, and couldn't be more pleased. The bag contains Reese's, Almond Joy, Twix, KitKat, Snickers, Milky Way, M&M's, Peanut M&M's and possibly others. They appear to be more or less evenly distributed: it's not one of those bags with just one Almond Joy and two KitKats and the rest Crunch. You know how THAT goes in the office. Oh yes. Everyone takes the good stuff and in two days you're left with a candy dish full of nothing but Crunch bars when what you really want is just one Twix or even a Snickers, and you CRY to the HEAVENS, "WHY? WHY IS THERE ONLY CRUNCH?" as the thunder of the gods mocks you in your pain.

Nope, not like that at all. Very good selection.

The only downside is that all the Reese's peanut butter cups are pretty squashed. They still taste fine, but they seem to not weather shipping very well in these bags, so when you open one, expect chocolate shrapnel.

Good product for the price. Got this through Amazon Prime, so it was fulfilled by Amazon and shipped quickly. Would definitely order again in this manner.
on May 15, 2014
When the bag arrived you could see the melted chocolate on the inside of the bad(Nasty!). Upon trying a couple pieces the Kit Kat & Twix tasted stale, all the Reese's were melted and smashed along with several other kinds. I would not recommend for anyone this purchase. It's better to just go buy the 6 pack candies for $1...
on February 21, 2017
I work at a school and use a jar of candy as motivation for students to come talk to me. This was perfect. They are the extra small bite sized pieces of individually wrapped chocolate and has a variety of popular candy bars. The size meant that I was getting more pieces for the price, so for my use they lasted longer. Students loved them and loved the variety. These are also great for those individuals like myself who want to cut down on calorie intake, but also love a little bit of chocolate to end a meal. Just the right size for a bit of chocolate with out all the calories of a full, or even fun sized, candy bar.
on February 25, 2015
These arrived very banged up. I know it's candy and it doesn't matter as long as the seal is sufficient, because all you're doing is eating it, but these look far too rough to hand out without getting some suspicious glances in return.

Like, these look more beat up than candy that's been at the bottom of a halloween sack all night. Crumpled packaging, deformed products.

Fortunately, I didn't buy these to give out on halloween/to leave in my office for clients/to give to anyone at all. I bought them for me, and I don't care if my reese's cup has a dent or my snickers bar is a little crushed. It's candy.
on April 11, 2017
The chocolate definitely melted at some point during shipping making each candy extremely messy and hard to eat. Disappointed in this, as it basically ruins everything about this item. It is a very mild temperature where I live right now and the package didn't sit outside once delivered.
on May 22, 2017
Great buy!
on June 8, 2015
all the candy was fresh, though some were melted from being in the SW Florida sun during delivery. that is the only reason for a 4 star, not 5, rating for me. but the variety of candy in this bag is the best I've seen. great variety.
on September 26, 2016
I currently live overseas while my husband is on assignment and we have to buy everything by mail and ship to via Diplomatic pouch to here in the tropics. I always worry that things will be broken, damaged or melted by the time they get here in the heat, but this arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!