Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now 25% off select Graco products

Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: 96 Ounce|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 10, 2014
The chocolates were received in an very poor condition. They were stale, crumbly, dry. Very apparent that they had been temperature abused and that they were past their expiration date. In addition, there is a "No Return" policy. Which should have been a red flag for me in the first place. My wife was VERY disappointed, as was I.THIS IS A RIP OFF !!!!!!!
on February 3, 2014
I do not know what to say but total disappointment. Some items were so stale like the brownie and the pop corn it was just throw away. Other items were small sample size. Not worth the money at all.
on January 12, 2014
This was a far cry from GOURMET!!! You receive a tidbit of food items in an oversized box and many of the items in this basket taste like military field MRE's (Meal Ready to Eat)!!! My first choice would be to give this a No-Star Rating, but One Star (Awful) will have to do. If you like the basket, which is decent, figure on spending your $72 on that alone.
on April 1, 2013
I thought the basket was beautiful in the picture. It was nothing like I received. The basket was a tan wicker that I received. You should get what you see in the picture.
on July 3, 2014
Did not survive shipment.
Well assembled and nice quality basket. Shipping destroyed the contents.
on February 24, 2014
What do you gift someone you haven't seen for years, and each member of their family has different dietary concerns.
This basket of treasures appealed to our family and the Basket will be useful for years after the delicacies are long gone.
on August 24, 2014
The basket was delivered in a timely manner and the recipient said that the contents were excellent. But similar to another "review" no card or paper was included to say from whom it was sent.
on February 8, 2013
Sent to my sister and boy did she love it, It is hard to get gifts for a sister when she already has most thing so I went with chocolate and it was a winner
on December 17, 2012
I guess I accidentally sent this to my own address so got to see the gift in person. The contents are well packaged and look fresh and delicious. I also thought I'd filled out a gift card but maybe I screwed that up too. Happy Holidays.
on December 19, 2012
I have made 4 purchases of the gift baskets from Art of Appreciation on Dec. 7th and it happened to turn out that two of the gift baskets were sent without the message cards. I had indicated that a message card must be sent with the baskets and clearly elaborated specific recipients for attention. However, my customers told me that they didn't see the message card and didn't know whose gift baskets were for until I checked with them. I will not make any purchases again with this seller. They make you spend a lot of money but with very poor customer service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.