Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Chocolate Treasures Gourmet Food Gift Basket
Flavor: Multiple Delivery Options|Size: 96 Ounce|Change

on March 10, 2014
The chocolates were received in an very poor condition. They were stale, crumbly, dry. Very apparent that they had been temperature abused and that they were past their expiration date. In addition, there is a "No Return" policy. Which should have been a red flag for me in the first place. My wife was VERY disappointed, as was I.THIS IS A RIP OFF !!!!!!!
28 helpful votes
29 helpful votes
on February 3, 2014
I do not know what to say but total disappointment. Some items were so stale like the brownie and the pop corn it was just throw away. Other items were small sample size. Not worth the money at all.
18 helpful votes
19 helpful votes
on August 6, 2017
I bought this for my dad for fathers day because he has a sweet tooth. He loved it.
on January 12, 2014
This was a far cry from GOURMET!!! You receive a tidbit of food items in an oversized box and many of the items in this basket taste like military field MRE's (Meal Ready to Eat)!!! My first choice would be to give this a No-Star Rating, but One Star (Awful) will have to do. If you like the basket, which is decent, figure on spending your $72 on that alone.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on January 14, 2017
Excellent gift and worth for money
on January 10, 2017
GREAT TASTE AND PRESENTATION
on January 12, 2017
It was an appreciated gift.
on August 24, 2014
The basket was delivered in a timely manner and the recipient said that the contents were excellent. But similar to another "review" no card or paper was included to say from whom it was sent.
on January 5, 2017
great chocolate
on December 17, 2012
I guess I accidentally sent this to my own address so got to see the gift in person. The contents are well packaged and look fresh and delicious. I also thought I'd filled out a gift card but maybe I screwed that up too. Happy Holidays.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question