Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 3, 2014
I do not know what to say but total disappointment. Some items were so stale like the brownie and the pop corn it was just throw away. Other items were small sample size. Not worth the money at all.
on February 15, 2018
Got this for my wife for V-Day.
I have dipped into it for a couple of treats. Very good, tastes delicious.
Will certainly recommend. Great selection.
on January 12, 2014
This was a far cry from GOURMET!!! You receive a tidbit of food items in an oversized box and many of the items in this basket taste like military field MRE's (Meal Ready to Eat)!!! My first choice would be to give this a No-Star Rating, but One Star (Awful) will have to do. If you like the basket, which is decent, figure on spending your $72 on that alone.
on January 5, 2017
great chocolate
on January 14, 2017
Excellent gift and worth for money
on January 10, 2017
GREAT TASTE AND PRESENTATION
on January 12, 2017
It was an appreciated gift.
on September 8, 2015
Basket is small and cheap
on November 12, 2013
the products were amazing, a lot to choose from, the only thing bad, is that the drizzled popcorn was soft, not crunchy, probably because of moisture from drizzles
on December 17, 2012
I guess I accidentally sent this to my own address so got to see the gift in person. The contents are well packaged and look fresh and delicious. I also thought I'd filled out a gift card but maybe I screwed that up too. Happy Holidays.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question