The Chocolatier's Kitchen Hardcover – December 29, 2022
- A magisterial tome on chocolate by a master chocolatier and his friends
- Indispensable information and inspiration in a luxurious hardcover for true food professionals (pastry chefs, chocolate confectioners, chefs) or experienced chocolate lovers
'Another chocolate book?' you might say? The answer is: this book is different than any other book on the market!
The Chocolatier's Kitchen offers over 270 simple, concrete and practical recipes, covering the entire spectrum in confectionary (from bonbon, to truffles, snack bars, ...). From short, to medium or long shelf life, inspired by the Callebaut five colours of chocolate and executed in different chocolate types. The proud collective of Callebaut Chefs have bundled their expertise to conquer hearts and deliver inspiration, motivation and knowledge for every chocolate artisan & Chef, whether you are starting or want to further grow your chocolate business.
With contributions from the Callebaut Chefs Tribe
Davide Comaschi, Philippe Vancayseele, Clare England, Beverley Dunkley, Mark Tilling, Ciro Fraddanno and Ryan Stevenson
Say thank you with a gift card
and explore deals from top brands.
Special offers and product promotions
- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
About the Author
- Publisher : Lannoo Publishers (December 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 592 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9401473382
- ISBN-13 : 978-9401473385
- Item Weight : 7.71 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.45 x 11.81 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #249,689 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: