Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on April 3, 2013
When I first tried this I was taken aback by how salty it is-but a couple of pieces later I was in love. These bars are such a treat. Chocolove provides consistently good quality chocolate, in a lot of unique flavors. The almonds are a delicious touch, and if you like the combination of salt and chocolate, like a chocolate covered pretzel or m+ms in trail mix, you will love this flavor. I would buy this one again. The chocolate is very smooth and buttery, but not too sweet. I'm also a fan of their ginger bar, though I don't recall trying a flavor that I did not like.
on January 15, 2015
I saw these in my daughter's kitchen cupboard, I checked to see if they were still there when I went back every so often. One night I stopped by and she wasn't home. I was totally addicted from the first bite, now I have to pay her back for the bars I borrowed. I'm so hooked I bought in 3 flavors.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention from the first bite of the 2 other bars (the Christmas one and orange peel), I have to pay her back for those too.

Ain't life grand?
on May 9, 2013
I love these candy bars. They are the perfect combination of dark but not too bitter chocolate, nice pieces of almonds and sea salt. I also have several of the other Chocolove dark chocolate varieties and they are all very good. The difference is with the other ones I can sit down and just eat a few pieces and set the rest aside and the bar will last me 3 or 4 days. With this one I will sit down and break off a piece, and then another and another and I think, "OK, I should stop now, , well, just one more piece" So, I just keep eating and the next thing I know I have eaten the whole bar, in one sitting! So unless you have better self-control than I have I wouldn't recommend buying these. Of course, if you don't mind eating a whole large candy bar in one sitting, then you're good!
on March 4, 2013
I read the reviews already posted for the Almonds and Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate Bar and thought hmmmmm... can it really be all that? Well I am here to tell you that the answer to my own question was - yes it is! If you like the taste of rich velvety smooth creamy dark chocolate, touches of sea salt and crunchy almonds in each bite of your candy bar then you will be content with this one. The serving size is 1/3 of the bar but my problem is once I open that lovely wrapper it is hard to stop. You get six perfect bars so can share with others - that is if you want to. It is not too sweet, not too salty, not too nutty but does have just the right amount of each ingredient spread throughout the bar in perfect amounts. A delicious concoction of chocolate indeed.
on April 24, 2014
I bought this a few weeks ago when it was around $12 for 6 and I thought it was just OK, but I somehow ate the whole bar of chocolate in just a few hours (I've never done that before). I couldn't help but keep coming back to eat more and more. The next day I did the same thing. I decided to give the others to family and friends to avoid eating another whole chocolate. 2 weeks past then my sister asked me where I got the chocolate from because she wanted to buy it. I went to Amazon to simply give her the link, but ended up buying 12 bars. I plan to give her like 5. Will I be responsible this time? Maybe.. not.

In conclusion, this chocolate is very good. Based on the people I gave it to and myself, everyone likes it.
VINE VOICEon April 28, 2013
I'm no connoisseur, I just enjoy chocolate and Chocolove chocolate is the best I've ever had. My favorite is the Almonds Seasalt in Dark Chocolate, but don't pass up my second fav: Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate.

Maybe if I was a connoisseur, I wouldn't balk at paying $4 a bar, but unless buying them as a gift, I wait for them to go on sale and treat myself.

If you're flush and looking for premium chocolate, you'll love Chocolove. If you're on a budget but want the good stuff, these are worth checking back on repeatedly to catch the occasional sale. Get them in your cart and then save them for later to snag them when prices drop.
on December 9, 2016
You might get some older but un-expired stuff by ordering here. It also might be all broken along the squares (convenience!?), and slightly frosted looking like older chocolate gets. It's still amazing when 'aged' but I think I'll purchase younger from store shelf from now on. This chocolate in general kicks the snot out of most other chocolates we've had. Amazingly good.
on February 10, 2013
Since finding one of these in my Christmas stocking (along with a few other "also rans") I've been mail ordering them. One or two squares of this chocolate is just enough after dinner to satisfy my need for a bit of sweet. The chocolate is more european in texture and taste than standard American chocolate (less waxy, stronger coco flavor) and the salt is not over done - a subtle flavor that underscores the almonds. Given that the mail order price with shipping is 30% less than the few local outlets sell this bar for, we are now repeat buyers.
on March 16, 2014
I love these candy bars. I hide them in my drawer for those days when only wonderful dark chocolate can turn a bad day into a lovely, sugar-filled, happiness-soaked day. The sea salt is just the right amount, and the almonds are liberally applied. I wait for the price to drop, then buy a few, as the price seems to fluctuate. If you can get them for under $3 each, then they are a good deal. No one should be dark-chocolate-deprived.
on September 21, 2016
Hands down, this is my favorite chocolate bar. The dark chocolate is a great compliment to the sea salt and almonds, and there is enough of each in each square for it to taste great. You can buy them at whole foods type stores, but they are much cheaper to buy online.