3 in 1 Postpartum Support - Recovery Belly/waist/pelvis Belt Shapewear Slimming Girdle, Beige, One Size
($22.95 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- ✅POSTPARTUM BELLY WRAPS
- ✅TWO SIZE AVAILABLE - One size version Waist belt -41.3" x 9", Fits waistline 26"-39",belly belt -37.4" x 9", Fits Stomach 26"-36.7" , Pelvis belt-- 43" x 6", Fits hipline 32.7"-42" 【***PLUS SIZE for weight of going to birth over 190lbs】size details please refer to the description.
- ✅BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE MATERIAL - One set postpartum girdles meet the needs of all your throughout postpartum healing process.Breathable & Comfortable material high quality lightweight fabric waist trainer cincher for women,This postpartum belly belt help you correct your posture.It also helps to avoid the belly band from rolling up when you seat or move, very comfortable & breathable to wear and easy to clean.
- ✅MULTIPURPOSE - Essentials for postpartum recovery helps get your body back to its former post childbirth.This postpartum belly band helps reduce swelling, support core abdominal muscles and return uterus to its original size sooner. It also makes you look instantly slimmer, adding confidence and helping you feel better after have a baby.
- ✅ADJUSTABLE & GREAT FOR MOTHER - Allows put it on easily by yourself and pull is equal from both sides,readjust how tight you want it without taking off the band, keep you supported for a long time. It is GREAT GIFT for women just after giving birth or anyone had surgical operation resulting in loose skin and back pain.It also has built in boning to help support the lower back and improve posture during breastfeeding.
- ✅SPEED RECOVERY & REDUCE DISCOMFORT - Helps ease transition of uterus and shrink it down to normal size, support your lower back and hold tummy in, redefine the waistline,relief back pain.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Why should I use Belly Belt?
- Belly belt is designed to prevent postpartum abdominal muscle relaxation and visceral ptosis.
- To promote uterine contractions and postpartum pelvic recovery correction.
- To help puerpera regain their beautiful curves.
- How to Maximize Results
- To maximize results start wearing this belt immediately after delivery and wear the band as much as possible during the day and night. As soon as you put on the belly band you will feel its slimming support and look instantly slimmer. Continue binding by wearing the belly band until you are back to your pre-baby self or no longer need additional abdominal support.
A: Belly belt- helps getting your stomach and muscles half way back to normal, recommend to use when 1~7 days after natural childbirth
B: Waist belt- helps flatten the belly,redefine the waistline,relief back pain,combined the use with stomach belt will accelerate the effectiveness, recommend to use 1~6 weeks after natural childbirth or stitching healing from c- section
C: Pelvis belt- helps speeding up the contraction of pelvis and stretched to fit the natural curves of your body,recommend to use7-42 weeks after Natural birth/Stitching healing after c-section
(Please don't worry, Package include: 1pc instructions , it will guide you how to use and when to use)
one size fit US size 6-12 (If you are purchasing after birth, choose based on your current waist size or weight)
- One size for Weight of Going to Birth:less than 190lbs
- Plus size for Weight of Going to Birth: over 190lbs
Belly belt -- 37.4" x 9", Fits Stomach 26"-36.7"
Waist belt -- 41.3" x 9", Fits waistline 26"-39"
Pelvis belt-- 43" x 6", Fits hipline 32.7"-42"
Plus size for your reference
Belly belt -- 41.4" x 9", Fits Stomach 35"-40"
Waist belt -- 45.3" x 9", Fits waistline 38"-44"
Pelvis belt-- 47" x 6", Fits hipline 40"-46"
√1)Not intended for use during pregnancy.
√2)Please DO NOT dress the belt when sleeping.
√3)Wash it with clean water before your first use.
√4)Avoid contact with the skin directly,recommend to wear an undershirt under the belt.
√5)If you feel uncomfortable during the using process, recommend to adjust the tighten or reduce the using time.
√6)In order to help you get your body back to its former post childbirth more quickly, we recommend you combine exercise and calorie control with the use of this product, you will see a BIG difference very soon.
Breathable & stretchy mesh fabric. Suitable for any c-section and natural childbirth.
Adjustable hook and loop allows put it on easily by yourself and pull is equal from both sides,readjust how tight you want it without taking off the band, keep you supported for a long time.
Exquisite technology workmanship.Perfect high-end quality
3 in 1 postpartum belly band & 2 in 1 postpartum belly band
Product detailsStyle:One Size (Pack of 1) | Color:Beige
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13.58 x 10.12 x 2.17 inches; 15.68 Ounces
- Item model number : 3in1-beige-onesize
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 27, 2016
- Manufacturer : ChongErfei
- ASIN : B01EVGLMM8
Best Sellers Rank:
#923 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1 in Hip & Waist Supports
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everyone is different and bounces back differently but I personally was back at my pre-baby weight and wearing my old clothes again by week three and four. I owe part of that to wearing these bands I think.
I also got an exercise waist band (I didn't want to sweat all over these while walking and exercising) and that's aided in the same way.
I am normally 170 in weight (I'm 5'7) and i have an average athletic build. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 206 so I got the 4XL size (who came up with these sizes anyway!?!?) and they fit perfectly. Attached end of preggo pic and a recent pic for body comparison if you're on the fence on what size to get or if you think it will fit you. Would definitely recommend this!!!
Edit: I loved this product for immediately following my c section. Baby is 3mos old now and I don’t wear it at all anymore. I’m just focusing on my diet and workouts now that I’ve been cleared by my doctor. Plus this is a little too big now.
I did have a before/after picture posted that a lot of people seemed to find helpful but it was stolen to advertise a completely different product so I’ve deleted it.
Top reviews from other countries
I only used this 2 times and was pretty disappointed. But price wise it's really good, and the quality is good you can tell it's made well. But for me was uncomfortable.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.