Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Choo Choo Soul [CD/DVD Combo]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 11, 2016
I purchased this CV/DVD combo for my nephew who is turning 8 months old. My son who is now 5 used to listen to this when he was little. He loves music and needed a CD for when he is in the car with his mom. This CD is really cool because the music is a twist on traditional childrens songs and gives it a little bit of "soul". You can listen to it in the car without being worried about getting weird looks for rocking out to classical tunes! Great buy that I am sure he will enjoy for at least a couple more years!!
on January 20, 2013
When my twin boys were about 8mo old they loved (and still do!!!) Genevieve and DC. No matter what they were doing they would immediately stop and rush to the tv when they heard the train whistle blow. A friend found this dvd/cd at Target and purchased it for them. The first two songs (on the dvd) were of really poor audio quality. The third song would come on and it sounded better but it would play for about 20 seconds and then "stick". If you didn't catch it in time (and "in time", I mean immediately) and fast forward for a couple of seconds it would go back to the very beginning of the dvd. So, putting it in an letting it entertain them so I could get things done was not an option. The cd works great. I tried to take it back to Target. They would only do an even exchange as I didn't have the receipt. Unfortunately, they didn't have another one. So, I purchased one on Amazon through the I-Deals Store. I received it in just a couple of days after ordering. It had the exact same problem. No other dvd that I have used before or since has had this problem. I have a six-disc dvd/cd changer and tried it in three of the six slots and it was the same in all. Therefore, it was not an equipment problem. Obviously, it was a production problem and not limited to one dvd. I'm really surprised no one else has had this issue. I sent it back to I-Deals and it took them over a month to refund my money. Not Amazon's fault, but still poor business on I-Deals part.
3 helpful votes
on August 13, 2013
I noticed that every time Choo Choo Soul came on those Disney Junior segments, he went completely silent and watched with his mouth agape. I'm not happy that my two year old son already has a crush and I was jealous for a while (he should only have eyes for me!! Right?!) but I decided to get him something, not because I like it, but because he does. He loves his DVD and CD. First of all, it has a DVD of all of the little songs that would put him into a blank-faced coma PLUS it has a CD so we both get to listen to it in the car.. over and over again. I have to admit, some of the songs are starting to grow on me but, again, it's not about me, right? He loves it and I get to be the awesome mommy who puts it on for him.
3 helpful votes
on February 17, 2015
This music is so much fun! I have caught myself singing these songs randomly, even when out and about. :-) Our daughter LOVES it. When she sees or hears this on TV, she stops what she's doing, and runs into the room to see it, and dances right along. We had to buy her the CD, so she could listen whenever she wanted (ALL the time!). It came along with a DVD, so she can watch the videos to the songs, too. This makes singing, dancing, and learning, so much fun. Happy with our purchase.
on June 25, 2015
I originally purchased this CD/DVD combo in 2008 (when my son was 2 years old). I'm proud to say that we still have it and it still plays!! I now have 3 children (ages 8, 5, & 2) and they ALL love Choo Choo Soul. This is a must-have for any family! We routinely have dance parties and this is favorite to play! Even daddy joins in (actually he's the one to start it most of the time!!) I'd recommend this to anyone!
on August 9, 2016
I was really looking forward to having this dvd and audio cd for my 3 year old. He really enjoys the upbeat tempo of this music. Couple that with the hip hop style dancing and you have a nice change of pace for the little ones.

I would have given this a 5 star rating based on a great price at 7 dollars. However, a couple things bothered me. First, thing that stood out....They did a terrible job superimposing the people onto the computer graphics. Second, the audio cd does NOT include the full song of chugga chugga choo choo (all aboard the choo choo train.) Arguably, the most popular song of the show! Its only the first 10 or 15 seconds. I was very disappointed since that song was the main reason we bought this. Luckily, the dvd contains the full song within the music video.

All in all, my son loves it!!!
on March 16, 2017
My son enjoyed this DVD a lot
on June 16, 2017
29 month grand-daughter loves this item and dances to it.
on November 6, 2017
A wonderful addition for trips in the car with little ones. These upbeat songs are great sing a longs that all of our girls have really enjoyed.
on March 18, 2017