Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 709 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 769 reviews
on April 11, 2017
Good book. Same diet he has shown on the extreme weight loss show. I personally found it very difficult to follow but the book has tons of great ideas and lots of reasons to stay motivated!
on February 1, 2017
It works, it's easy to stick to and it feels great!
on May 29, 2013
I've previously had good weight-loss results by controlling my consumption of carbohydrates. Not so much lately. The dreaded midriff bulge would not budge. I saw Chris Powell on Dr. Oz and began using the carb-cycling approach before the book even arrived. Cycling the carbs makes all the difference. I lost inches in the midsection within a few weeks and can now fit into size 8 skinny jeans. And I didn't have any cravings. This is amazing. Try it!
on January 4, 2017
I wasn't impressed with this book. It comes across as a "one size fits all"approach and I don't agree with that.
on April 14, 2015
This would be much better in print copy Best to go back and forth, exercises, meal planning, menu, shopping list etc...
on February 22, 2015
This is the first of Chris Powell's carb cycling books but I bought them both at the same time so I'd have some of the earlier recipes and to make sure I wasn't missing any information. I'm using it more for the recipes than for the 7-day carb cycling program since I already knew that he perfected it and made it simpler in his second book. A good read though with lots of information.
on August 29, 2015
Written in a simple to follow format. I have read several weight loss books that have had impossible recipes or guidelines for a 'normal person' to follow, and this one seems to be written for the ever day person in mind. With recipes and ingredients that everyone will be able to get, a 7 day diet regimen to follow, and an exercise plan that starts off attainable, this is not overwhelming at all. Finally something written for normal people in mind!
on April 1, 2017
Love Chris &Heidi Powell, good info and easy to follow guide.
on October 8, 2014
I have been eating this diet for 6 days and have lost 4lbs already and that is without exercise! I have Plantar Faciitis and am not able to exercise right now. This really works!!!!
on January 23, 2016
Good diet, boring book. It too wordy