Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on September 23, 2013
This book is an amazing text, that digs deeply into how to view and handle ethics from a Christian perspective. I bought it for a class text. However I would buy it for casual reading as well it's very benificial and practical for the modern day Christian trying to find the balance for ethics in the business world and personal life as well. Love it!!
on January 13, 2014
This book is an excellent primer on the history of ethics and how to work through ethical issues as a Christian. I wish there would have been some more concrete direction, but I guess I shouldn't have expected this from a book on something as complex and nuanced as Christian ethics.
on March 24, 2015
Excellent book for the class that I am taking, Virtues & Ethics. My purchase arrived in excellent condition.
on February 22, 2013
I found this book very good at bringing out the Christian way at looking into morality. This book does not make the choices black and white but brings them into what people face.
on August 16, 2013
I used this book in a recent course on Christian Ethics. It was a required reading, so whether I wanted to or not, I had to. It was not a bad experience for me at all. On the contrary, I learnt a lot.
on February 15, 2015
Excellent book on an important topic. Clear Christian perspective on ethics.
on August 28, 2013
wanted this book for sometime, was pleased with the delivery time, and the condition it came in was excellent. Would recommend them to my friends.
on September 23, 2014
REQUIRED FOR CLASS. WONDERFUL READ. ETHICS ON A PERSONAL LEVEL.
on September 27, 2010
Ethics is one of those areas of study that some find subjective, and they truly can be when it comes to social ethics and other areas of ethics. However, when it comes to Christian ethics, it is an entirely different story. The difference between Christian ethics and all other areas of ethics is only one of the many things that Hollinger lays out in this book. I would recommend this book for anyone who is interested in learning more about ethics.
on May 14, 2013
Yada, Yada, Yada. Too many words not enough substance. This author should have listened to Bill O'Reily to "keep it pithy".