- File Size: 4041 KB
- Print Length: 37 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 10, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017UNW444
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,048,623 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #718 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- #963 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Transgender Romance
- #981 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
Choosing You Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
There's nothing wrong with the plot. All the choices seem good. I even really appreciate all of the main character's, Collin's, resistance to a time traveler, even one seeming to have the best of intentions, interfering with his life. But, by the end of it all, I'm not sure what to make of what was laid in front of me. It didn't really feel like it was about a romance. It didn't really feel like it was about time travel. And it didn't really feel like it was about free will or predestination either. It was very much a broad slice of life that happened to have romance and time travel in it.
This story reminds me of the goals of the Vitality literary magazine, for which Jaylee James was the senior editor. Vitality was meant to be sci-fi or fantasy starring LGBTQA+ individuals without their sexual or gender identity being the source of conflict. This story, starring a trans protagonist, absolutely fulfills that goal. Excellently. And if that's what you want from it, you will get an excellent story.
What I don't feel you'll get is the promise of the title. The choices felt incidental more than purposeful. And the reasoning for the choices felt glossed over. As did the reasons for the choices in the first place. I don't need much explanation but I do need more than I got. So I've ended up feeling that this story is a page or two shorter than it needs to be to satisfy me. But that also may just be that I tend not to enjoy slices of life.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Time Travel
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Transgender Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel