- File Size: 2744 KB
- Print Length: 1494 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Rivulet Publishing (April 9, 2016)
- Publication Date: April 9, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01E22VU46
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #195,567 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Chop, Chop - The Series of a Lifetime: Books 1 - 7 Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The journey with Dave and Luci has been a great one after reading the first book (chop chop) I was completely amazed by the author's style of writing then I looked for what followed before I knew it I was hooked.
Looking back at the beginning how God was with David en Luci, how Luci was faithful to God's word even though her heart wanted something different (i.e to be wth Tanner). Losing Craig en his dad was a sad one, I found myself shedding a tear or two again when Lucky lost her kids in book 2, that was sad indeed. I like how the author always shows that when ever a loss is suffered the Lord always has something in store for his beloved.
When Luci en Dave could not have their biological children, they were blessed with great kids.
This is a very emotional books I would find my self put the book down en crying still I commend the writer, she has a way of making one to want to read some more even though its not easy when you know that a character we are fond of is gradually leaving. Tanner is a very brave person I must say, his love for Dave and Luci was also there till the end.
Oh my word Tanner what can I say I enjoyed this last part with u, Tanner does indeed feel in some missing details I had a lot of questions which where mostly answered in the last novel. Tanner is such a sweet guy, hearing his side of the story made me see how he really loved Luci. I really loved the part where he would pray the will of God. That is often difficult in our lives but when we do it, it gives us peace.
I'm totally amazed
I would recommend this to everyone it is absolutely a must read.
I reviewed the first story individually and feel it is the best. But all books and associated novella are excellent. All I know for sure is.... keep tissues handy.... tears may come. I personally feel, even though Cronk wrote this, I think, for a young adult audience, it spans the ages and the sexes. It WILL challenge you.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction