Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

• Customer Reviews

Showing 11-20 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 314 reviews
on March 21, 2016
ZERO STARS! I ordered two of these choppers to use at my workplace. Previously, my employer had purchased them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. The two I ordered from Amazon BROKE the first time using them. The quality is not even close to the ones my employer purchased. What really amazes me is all the choppers were made by the same company.
DON'T BUY.
on May 16, 2016
Get one while you still can, as this model has been discontinued. I purchased this in a store for my mother, after many months of looking for a compact and functional french fry maker. This unit has worked well. Only negative is that due to heavy use over the course of about two years making french fry's at least 3 times a week there has appeared some cracks in the plastic housing around the blades. I didn't think twice before buying two more units to replace hers & one for my wife also.
on March 25, 2014
The WORST product everrr! I ignored all the bad reviews and determined to be among at least a 1% that might review positively. Alas! I was more than let down. It's totally unusable & that advert is a fraud. Ps don't buy! Or do so at ur peril. NB: jsyk, for returns, u pay shipping charges which is about $14. Good luck.
on January 29, 2015
The Magic chopper does what is said it would do but it takes a lot more effort to get the onions diced then what you would expect. THe best and easiest way is to cut the onions into 1/4" slices and dice them one slice at a time other wise it takes a lot of down force to get them diced. Some vegetables are easier to slice/ dice then others. When I use it I do a lot at one time and store vegetables in the frig because it a pain to clean this chopper/slicer up, but it does do and excellent job of slicing/dicing.
on March 8, 2015
I bought two of these, one works fine, the other once I used it for an onion all the blades fell in. i filed for a refund and shipped it back out. I don't even remember if I got the refund however I would still recommend this to others. Warning however: it does require some arm strength to use however I feel it cuts uniformly and for most of my vegetables it saves me time. If anyone complains that it does not actually cut anything either theirs is defective or they are too weak to use this.
on May 10, 2015
Fell apart the first I used it. When used as directed the blades jump out their slots. The manufacturer in no way made an effort to secure this piece of junk. DO NOT BUY IT. The product was designed by a snake oil salesman. Oh forgot this is the age of equal stupidity for all, ... snake oil salesman or salewoman(made up word). Should I throw in a couple cuss words to make sure everyone sure is off by this piece of 5hit.
on May 17, 2014
This has to be one of the most unusable pieces of hardware ever invented. I tried it both with an onion, which left a lot of unchopped skin above the blade (and that only after needing to hammer the pusher with repeated hand heel blows). Just tried to see whether it would at least work with the wider cutting piece to slice a potato for french fries (the main reason I bought this). Unless I sat on it (which I didn't try since I didn't want to break it), this is a non starter. Sending that back for a refund.
on July 8, 2015
It is hard getting your vegetable to chop julienne style, you have to have great strength to get the vegetables through the blades. Once done it is worth it; if you are like myself you are not a gourmet chef. To be able to show a beautiful final dish is very satisfying.
on May 3, 2017
I had a hard time with onions, you have to have a lot of power in your arm.
on March 31, 2014
This piece of junk doesn't even REMOTELY work like the video! DO NOT BUY! Now I can't return it because it's no longer new and I don't have the original box. I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought it. I think it's blatant FRAUD and Amazon should not be selling it.