- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Vanguard Press; 1st Edition edition (April 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784650064
- ISBN-13: 978-1784650063
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,684,865 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Chopped GEM Paperback – April 24, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Emily Gibson is a cosmetologist, wife, and mum to one. She has travelled far and wide, and currently lives on the island of Guam. She brings her vast travel experience to The Chopped GEM, making it as much an inspiring travelogue as a novel. The Chopped GEM is her first book.