- Series: Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Songbooks)
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corporation; Pap/Com edition (December 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1423475283
- ISBN-13: 978-1423475286
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.2 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #515,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Barre Chords Bk/Cd Hal Leonard Guitar Method Supplement (Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Songbooks)) Paperback – December 1, 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Hal Leonard books tend to be a bit hit-or-miss with me, but this one is a big hit.
Its easy to track your progress and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get better at barre chords.
Learning bar chords is tough on the hands and requires determination,discipline,patience and time.
At first your hands will probably hurt,yet after a while the hands adjust and it is easier to play them.
The best part is the different color tones that you can use by learning them is fascinating.