Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Christ the Healer Paperback – September 1, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Is Healing for Everyone?
God is not just "able" to heal, He is willing! The Lord is gracious and compassionate, and He longs to give you all the blessings of redemption, including physical healing. He is Jehovah–Rapha, the God who heals you (Exodus 15:26).
Why is this blessing of divine healing the source of much confusion in the church? What does the Bible really say about healing? Explore this controversial topic with author F. F. Bosworth as he carefully searches the Scriptures for answers to perplexing questions such as . . .
* Is healing really possible today?
* Is healing for everyone?
* What was Paul's "thorn in the flesh"?
* How is a person supposed to receive healing?
* Can I receive healing?
"Faith begins where the will of God is known," says the author. By understanding God's will for your healing, you can live in the fullness of your salvation in Christ––spirit and body. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
During the first half of the century,F. F. Bosworth conducted evangelistic and healing campaigns across the country and launched the "National Radio Revival" ministry. At age 75, he went to Africa to preach and teach. He died in 1958. His son, Robert V. B
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
As a side note, this book has greatly developed my understanding in the concept of faith. I would highly recommend this book. Even if you do not come away agreeing with the author's views on healing, it may lead you to ask a number of healthy questions about your faith and to what extent you will be willing to exercise it, as I have.
Is supernatural healing still meant to happen with any regularity today? And of course the answer was "YES".
These are five statements that we used from the book:
1. Before we can have a steadfast faith for the healing of our bodies, we must be rid of all uncertainty concerning God’s will in the matter.
2. It is important that the mind of those seeking healing be “renewed” and brought into harmony with the mind of Christ.
3. No sinner can become a Christian before he knows that it is God’s will to save him.
4. Praying for healing with the faith-destroying words ‘if it be Thy will’ is not planting seed; it is destroying the seed.
5. After being sufficiently enlightened, our attitude toward sickness should be the same as our attitude toward sin.
and these are scriptures that we used:
I Peter 2:24
and that's only the first chapter.
We will continue to use this book for future meetings of our Bible Study.
I find that I prefer to read this book slowly to make sure that I absorb all the points he teaches, and to seriously and properly attend to the Words and Passages from the passages that are listed in the book. This book also is very valuable as I will reread it many times to make sure I get the most out of it. I highly recommend this book.