- File Size: 352 KB
- Print Length: 132 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mountainview Books, LLC (November 12, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A70QZ6Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,116,803 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1499 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Creativity
- #1763 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- #2236 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
112 Christian Authors and Publishing Professionals Share Their Best Advice for Novelists Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
And, in case you're wondering about the quality of those quoted who are not listed by name in the description above, rest assured, these ARE professionals. There are several agents (from reputable firms), editors, acquisitions editors, etc from big name publishing houses (off the top of my head, at least one from Bethany House and at least one from Tyndale), and many more prolific authors, such as Tracie Peterson, Lisa Samson (love her Hollywood Nobody series!), Kristin Billerbeck, Robin Lee Hatcher, Jenny B. Jones, Robert Liparulo, Alton Gansky, etc. They span pretty much every major genre out there, though most of the advice is not genre specific.
As for layout, this is done in alphabetical order. If you go to the table of contents, the individual names are linked, so you can just click there to go to a favorite. Each author/editor/agent/whatever-else has a short blurb about who they are- books they've written, their position in a publishing house, agent, etc along with a link to their website. For most, the quotes are of the perfect little bite size that you can pull up and read for a bit of inspiration before starting on your novel for the day- unless you're like me and just keep reading one after another after another.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this book, and I do recommend it to writers and aspiring writers.
I highly recommend this ebook.
Most recent customer reviews
Compiled By: C. J.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity