- File Size: 3768 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publication Date: March 9, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XHSPKFC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#696,095 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1193 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- #1496 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- #1574 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
|Print List Price:||$9.97|
Save $6.98 (70%)
Christian Authors Unite: Changing the Way Writers, Write, Publish and Think Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a short book, and isn’t going to give you all the answers about marketing your books. But it will give you some ideas and inspiration, whether this is the first book you’ve read on marketing or the fiftieth. (I think my number is towards the higher end of that range.) No matter. I’m sure you’ll learn something—I did.
And yes, you will be challenged to think. Thanks to Antonio L Crawford for providing a free ebook for review.
"Research has shown the average adult vocabulary is 50,000 words. Adults increase their vocabulary about 50 words each year." Wow!
This book has inspired me to put that challenge on Facebook. See below for my challenge.
There's 365 calendar days in a year- divided by 50 is 7.3 words a day. My challenge to Facebook friends, family and others is to see how many vocabulary words we can increase by the end of the year.
I instructed them to get a small notebook that you can carry everywhere. This will be for vocabulary words and definitions only. I said; let’s see how many new vocabulary words we can learn in a year. I told them that as long as the words are downloaded in their mental system that would be perfect, we have to start somewhere. Letting them know that they didn’t have really worry about trying to memorize the words or definitions. But, of course it’d be great though if they do. I said who will join me? Wow, just from the intro of the book
I got joiners. Learning is powerful anyway positive way you get it.
Thanks Team- Mr. Crawford and others who helped.
I can’t wait to dive into the book…imaging what else will I take from this God given inspirational book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its very motivational and the information is priceless.
I especially liked the marketing strategies .Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills