Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Christian Bergstrom
During a long adoption phase Chris searched for the best children’s mindfulness techniques to help his child. Chris tried more than 200 mindfulness activities for kids and teens. He made an amazing discovery: mindfulness could be made both simple and playful—and if mindfulness was made playful it would be enjoyable and it would actually stick!
After 8 years of trying to conceive and just 2 weeks before finalising adoption his wife became pregnant with their son Anton. Chris felt it was nothing short of a miracle and started mindfulness practice when his son was just six months old.
Anton, now 4, knows tools to help him be focused, calmer, less scared, and happier when he needs to be. He even knows how to cheer daddy up by gently guiding Chris through a joy-boosting gratitude practice. It’s amazing what kids can do!
Mindfulness has helped the whole family experience more moments of family peace, heartfelt connection, and laughs.
Chris now teaches mindfulness to kids, teens, parents and educators to give them easy access to that same sense of contentment, accomplishment, and connection with kids and youth.
Chris is the founder of BlissfulKids.com, a blog dedicated to children’s mindfulness, and a dad who is thrilled to practice mindfulness with his son. He is a certified mindfulness facilitator and trained to teach mindfulness to students in K-12. He’s also an executive consultant and has taught meditation for more than 15 years.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Kick-start and sustain a fun mindfulness practice with kids and teens.
“This book makes it easy and is a must have for every parent and teacher!”
– Denise Besic, Mother and Teacher
Give kids lasting life skills to de-stress and calm down, navigate difficult emotions, control impulses, focus on what matters, and nurture empathy, kindness, and joy.
In Ultimate Mindfulness Activity Book you will find:
- 150+ playful mindfulness activities
- Tools for calm, focus, joy, kindness, and emotional intelligence and regulation
- A 21-step guide to kick-start and sustain your practice together
- Inspirational examples of how mindfulness makes positive change
- Easy to understand explanations on how to explain mindfulness to kids and youth
- A FREE audio course for grown-ups and more
UMAB empowers readers to share mindfulness with kids and youth in a playful way.
UMAB equips readers with the keys to make practice simple, engaging, joyful, and sustainable.
UMAB turns aspiring practitioners into happy practitioners.
UMAB helps you nurture focus, calm, joy, and kindness through mindfulness.
Read this book and unlock the benefits of a playful mindfulness practice today!
★★★★★ "This is a must have book for any parent or primary teacher!" - Brigitte Huot, Teacher
Dive into the exciting adventures of Baby Shark and learn mindfulness in a playful way.
Enjoy a fun engaging story and give children lasting life skills to de-stress, calm down, improve focusing skills and positive thinking.
In Baby Shark Saves the Day you will find:
- A fun mindfulness game to practice mindful breathing in a kid-friendly way
- A simple way to handle difficult emotions, control impulses and focus on what matters
- A story based on relatable everyday situations
- A great read for when you need to calm down, for example, to wind down at bedtime.
- FREE colouring pages
- FREE Baby Shark hats so that you can pretend to be the characters
- FREE breathing board children can use to do mindful breathing from day one
- FREE instruction video from author and son showing how to do Baby Shark breathing
Learn how and when to do calming mindful breathing to feel and do better.
Learn how to nurture focus, calm, and positive thinking through mindfulness.
70+ Five-star reviews.
Read this fun book and unlock the benefits of playful mindfulness today!