- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Augsburg Fortress Publishers; 2nd Revised edition edition (January 1, 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806621230
- ISBN-13: 978-0806621234
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #88,950 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Christian Caregiving: A Way of Life Paperback – January 1, 1984
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Kenneth C. Haugk, Ph.D., pastor and clinical psychologist, is founder of the Stephen Series system of lay caring ministry. He is executive director of Stephen Ministries, a transdenominational organization based in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr Haugk also coauthored CHRISTIAN CAREGIVING-A WAY OF LIFE, LEADER'S GUIDE and it an active consultant, keynote speaker and educator.
Browse award-winning titles. See more