- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461069173
- ISBN-13: 978-1461069171
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,706,328 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Christian Drama Publishing: How to Write a Powerful Script and Get It Published Paperback – April 22, 2011
About the Author
In addition to having numerous Christian play scripts published, Kathy Ide has written books, articles, short stories, devotionals, Sunday school curriculum, and a movie script. She is also a full-time professional freelance editor/mentor for new writers, established authors, and book publishers. She speaks at writers’ conferences across the country and is a regular columnist/contributor for several writers’ newsletters. Kathy is also the founder and coordinator of The Christian PEN: Proofreaders and Editors Network (www.TheChristianPEN.com) and the Christian Editor Network (www.ChristianEditor.com). For more, see www.KathyIde.com.