- File Size: 185 KB
- Print Length: 52 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BADCHRISTIAN.COM (December 4, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 4, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H3OV35M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#244,475 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #183 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- #342 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious > Christianity
- #548 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
Bad Christian, Great Savior Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The authors have taken a brave step of exposing their personal failures to the world for the sake of showing the power of God to change lives through. Well done, gents.
The sequel could be improved in the following ways:
- Better proofreading
- More development of the authors' ideas (this clocks in at 55 pages hardcopy).
- More stories from on tour
- Reflection questions at the end of each chapter (many are lost embedded in the text)
I eagerly await the sequel.
It doesn't end there, though. In the process of making you feel like the sinner you are, it makes Jesus look like the hero he is. It emphasizes the hope of the Gospel that was revealed ages ago: that Jesus can make us right when we are wrong.
The book ends with a call to the church; a call to take up the cross of honesty. It begs us to be genuine about our failures, because that is what shows the power of Jesus. Jesus is strong in our weakness.
You need to read this.
One of my favorite quotes from the book, "Jesus did not look at Peter, James and John in the boat and say, "We are going to work on your anxieties, fears, and sins, and then one day maybe you will be fishers of men." He said, "Don't be afraid; from now on you will fish for people." Regardless of us, Jesus is."
And another, "When leaders fail, we should be the first responders, not the crowd watching the accident scene in shock or hurling blame.
We don't have it all right, but Jesus does, and people see Him through us."
I am moved to be more transparent, more genuine and let people see Jesus in me, not me hiding the truth. Great book by Bad Christians with a Great Savior.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Biographies & Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious > Christianity
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living