- Hardcover: 120 pages
- Publisher: Northampton Press
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979857961
- ISBN-13: 978-0979857966
- Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,900,844 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Christian on the Mount: A Treatise on Meditation Wherein the Necessity, Usefulness, and Excellency of Meditation Are Discussed Hardcover
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
This scarce work by the beloved Puritan Thomas Watson has been out of print since the early 19th century. It calls us to love God with our minds by thinking on things of eternal significance.