- "Superb. This book is awesome...many woman can relate to this book and respect what the author has to say.. it kind [of] hit home for me..." wrote reader diva 3647.
- "Ms. Paul really highlights what people go through when they desire their spouse to be saved...I have recommended the book to the Marriage and Single Ministry Conference coordinators at my church..." wrote reader DMarie.
- "I needed this!!! When I found this book I didn't think there was one on the subject. Praise the Lord for it and Mrs. Paul," wrote reader Jayanna Corbin.
- "Its great to see other women that go through the issues that I go through in my life, continue to serve God and still admit to being human about their feelings concerning their husbands...Thank you for showing me all is not lost when it comes to my husband," wrote reader S. Chery.
- "...once you start reading it holds your attention," wrote reader Angela J.
- "Wake up. I think that this book is a blessing -- the author is very informative of different Scriptures you can associate with...what you may be going through..trying to persuade your significant other into going to church. I felt that she knew exactly what we must feel like...I loved this book tremendously," wrote reader Jazzy.
- "Learned a lot from this book! I would recommend this for anyone struggling with being a Christian and having a non-Christian spouse/ significant other. This is also a good read for people who are trying to avoid getting into that situation...God bless the woman who wrote this because I am sure it took a whole lot of courage to openly talk about something so private," wrote reader lovebugs1213.
From the Author
Perhaps you've eyed the Christian Mingle commercials too, and envisioned a happy life of two committed Christians enjoying worship services together, not a Sabbath day spent apart as the female goes off her to non-denominational, Baptist, Catholic, African Methodist Episcopal or whatever church whilst her man prefers the company of ESPN.
- Like how much a same-sex church buddy can help
- Or how the issue of differing opinions over tithing can be mitigated
- Or why you should still attend church even if your man doesn't
- And how to not fall for the lie that the Christian men who attend church with their wives always have better marriages than yours...