Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Christian Writers' Market Guide 2010 Paperback – January 1, 2010
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
An indispensable tool. The reference you have to buy.
Essential for anyone seeking to be published in the Christian community.
From the Back Cover
For 25 years the Christian Writers’ Market Guide has been the most comprehensive and highly recommended resource for Christian writers, agents, editors, publishers, publicists, and writing teachers on the market. In addition to a wealth of ideas and tips for publishing in the Christian industry, the Christian Writers’ Market Guide 2010 includes updated information on
- nearly 400 book publishers and subsidy publishers and a market analysis of publishers by books produced annually and the number of best sellers;
- more than 600 periodicals by category, with rates of pay and analysis of circulation;
- literary agencies, writers’ contests, conferences, workshops, and groups;
- niche markets: poetry, picture books, greeting cards, photography, music, art, short stories, and more; and
- electronic and self-publishing: E-book publishing, online publications, and print-on-demand publishers.
Top customer reviews
Sure you can browse the internet and spend hours on publishing websites and keep a notebook of your virtual journey but isn't there a better way to procrastinate?!
Thank you, Sally, for my new address book for writer's world - you are the best!
I've not gotten an acceptance yet, but I now have the right tools to get one!