- File Size: 392 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Publisher: Jawbone Digital (March 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007PYHBBK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#286,652 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1127 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
- #1208 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Inspirational
- #3579 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Personal Growth
The Christian's Secret to a Happy Life Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 37 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(spelling?) To name a few...this little book challenges in a gentle way and pushes you in all the right ways. I read it outloud to myself.
Imagine my delight on finding it here. Written before I was born, before women expressed themselves much. I would have loved to know this lady! Strong concepts and the abiity to express them.
This book was apparently written in the nineteenth century and is more relevant today than I can imagine it was back then. Christians are notorious for being solemn and glum, almost as if we live under the yoke of being a Christian. This is NOT what God intended when He sacrificed His Son on the Cross for us! He intended for Christians to find joy now, here on Earth, not only some day in heaven. Read this book as a Christian and even as a non-believer, it will enlighten you and bring you to a point of understanding how God intended us to live.