- File Size: 567 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Publisher: Forever Yours (December 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 6, 2016
- Sold by: Hachette Book Group
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LL8C4BW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,154 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
Christmas with an Angel: A Short Story (Harmony Harbor) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 54 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $0.69 when you buy the Kindle book.
Discover the Magic
Of Harry Potter with Kindle in Motion. Read on any device. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
He needed redemption.
So, he was a jerk. We all know that jerks are never really the hero type unless there was a glimpse of regret in the way they acted. Michael was portrayed as an anti hero type of character in book 1, as the way Sophie remembered him. To be fair they were young and having a relationship. He cheated on her (with Shay Angel) and she also overheard him speaking ill of her with his mother. So yes, I didn’t like him. However, adult Michael appears to be different. Maybe real life brought him down a peg or two or maybe it’s his crazy ass fiance.
In this novella, we only get Michael’s POV and we can get the sense that he is a better man. His love life on the rocks and his teenage fling back in town. A broken man waiting to be fixed.
Shay Angel, getting her wings back?
Boy is she wild! An ex con, who made me really think about how she of all people could fix her wrong doings. Thankfully, her personality did not rub me the wrong way. She actually seems like a pretty cool chick. But I wish I could’ve had more insight into her thought processes. I guess, it was kept from us because of her big secret at the end. (No, I’m not telling :) )
This really was a different story than what I was expecting. I enjoyed it but was a little dissatisfied at the ending. Hopefully their story is not wrapped up and we’ll continue to get glimpses of it throughout the series. Great potential of it being a great story.
A little note...
If you want a little backstory to these characters, read book 1: Mistletoe Cottage.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary