- File Size: 453 KB
- Print Length: 57 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Choice One Publishing Co. (December 15, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 15, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00R20N0B2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,029,614 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Christmas Carol: A short and sweet story of hope, love, and the spirit of Christmas (Deerview) Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
BJ Robinson, Author of over 20 books including When the Snow Comes
Blake learns a lot about what makes Dearview so special, and it provides him with a new direction in his personal and professional life. The characters and plot are well-developed and endearing. This book is a clean read appropriate for ages twelve and up. Highly recommend you spend an hour or two enjoying it; it will lift your holiday spirits.
Yet, I liked it. But I wished that guy whose truck rammed Blake's Mercedes would've shown up again. Wouldn't it have been something if he turned out to be Chris' suitor, thus a protagonist for Blake? Maybe too complicated for a short story. And I would've preferred Blake not to be such an accomplished author--as a writer I'm jealous of his success! But he still must be in his 20s or early 30s. And part of the conflict would've been his striving for higher accomplishment. I mean, an author whose latest novel is called, THE MAN ON THE LAM, can't quite be that accomplished!
As for Chris and the theme of Christmas, her town seemed to be devoid of children. Nothing like a little rascal or two to brighten things up!
So this story is a good start for a fuller novel with more conflict, characterization, and integral plot development. Wouldn't it be a clever twist if off-key Chris could write better than Blake, and Blake sing better than Chris? That would be so human--and more conflict and depth. Well, so what? The author has so many other books which look good. So I'm glad I got acquainted with her and her works.
"Christmas Carol" by Morgan Mandel is a story that will warm your heart and leave you with a feeling of hope.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays