- File Size: 6701 KB
- Print Length: 93 pages
- Publisher: Blue Water Books (October 1, 2018)
- Publication Date: October 1, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07GPBCJ8R
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#17,480 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #56 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- #75 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
- #99 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Historical
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.00 (83%)
Christmas at Cartwright Manor (Seasons of Littleton Book 2) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a book about hope, faith, and the spirit of Christmas. Eleanor is in a difficult season of life, a season as bleak and cold as the winter the people in her village face. But there is always that little flicker of light, a promise of healing and help, to keep her generous spirit rising above the gloom.
Fair warning, I cried at two separate points. And I finished this book with a lighter heart, and looking forward to the warmth of the coming Christmas season in my life.