Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on August 21, 2016
Bought the same record two times. Both were warped and skipped at the exact same part of several songs. Unfortunately, I waited too long before I opened the first one so I lost my money because it was past the return date. The second was supposed to be a gift. I'm just glad I didn't wait until Christmas to try them out.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 13, 2017
This is a classic. Come on, you know you know ALL of these songs. This is a Christmas must-have. The quality of the record is great and the sleeve it comes in is sturdy. A great family must-own.
on December 13, 2016
I would avoid this product. I have ordered this twice and the vinyl skips in the same place as the previous version. My Wife wanted this and it is a good thing I decided to play after each order both the records I purchased have been faulty. The discs are warped and skip in silver bells and Rudolph. unfortunately I will be returning this as well. You would think that when an order shows delivered and 15 minutes later for each order a return and refund have been placed that there would be a better quality replacement sent.
on January 5, 2017
Record arrived with multiple scratches and it skipped through several of the songs and it was very warped. Listened to this recorded as a little girl every year with my family wanted to share that with my family but was not able to enjoy it. I would not buy this album unless I could see and hear it first.
on December 1, 2016
I ordered this through my hubby's account. I was super excited to get this bc I grew up with it, however, I was very disappointed. Mine looks great but will not play without skipping. I changed the needle, cleaned off both the record and the player and still it would not play. So I put n a record that I knew was perfect and my player played it just fine. It just isn't a very good print that I received. I will keep looking for a good print but I am sending this one back.
on March 28, 2017
Awesome CD! We have lilstened to it a good 6 million times since we bought it a month ago. It is still holding out strong.
on April 28, 2017
Love this record and love sharing it with my family and making the memories while we listen to it. This is a family favorite for years to come!
on May 29, 2017
Love ❤️ it thank you
on December 24, 2015
The record skips constantly, regardless of what song or side! I bought it new and it doesn't have any obvious scratches on it, but the quality of the material does not seem good. I pre-ordered in October to ensure I would have it for Christmas. My son opened it today (Christmas Eve) and now it says I can no longer return the product. I'm bummed because I was excited for him to be able to play this during Christmas.
on December 26, 2014
I was so excited and couldn't wait to receive this album as soon as it was delivered we played it or tried to, the whole album skipped 😔 had to return. No chipmunk Christmas for me.