Christmas Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Card - 11 Piece - Holiday Shapes Include: Snowflake, Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Reindeer and More - Ann Clark Cookie Cutters - USA Made Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 11 PIECE CHRISTMAS COOKIE CUTTER SET - This 11 piece cookie cutter set from Ann Clark is perfect for making a variety of holiday themed cookies and treats. Have fun decorating candy canes, gingerbread men, reindeer, snowmen, Christmas lights, Christmas trees, stars, angels, mittens and sweaters!
- MADE IN THE USA & CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from tin plated steel and are manufactured in the USA, in Rutland, Vermont. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are certified food safe.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS / IDEAS FOR USE - Hand wash and dry immediately; not dishwasher safe. Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- RECIPE BOOK INCLUDED – It’s easy to get baking and cookie decorating with these fun shapes and the recipe book included with every set.
- FAMILY OWNED – For over 25 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted. Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small home business to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Snowflake: 3 1/2"
- Star: 3 1/2"
- Snow Covered Tree: 3 1/2"
- Gingerbread man: 3 3/4"
- Angel: 3 7/8"
- Reindeer: 3 5/8"
- Candy cane: 3 3/8"
- Sweater: 4", Mitten: 4"
- Snowman: 4"
- Lightbulb: 3 1/4"
The Ann Clark Story - A Family Tradition
Ann Clark is the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted for nearly 30 years.
In 1989, Ann had the idea to transform her pig shaped Christmas ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique hand painted recipe cards and unique designs, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters, Ann Clark Ltd.
As the business grew, Ann's children moved back to Vermont to lend their expertise. Together the Clark family has transformed the company into the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in the world.
Quality, Integrity & Design Excellence
- Deep 1" cut
- USA made tin plated steel
- Certified food safe
Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love.
Benefits of metal cookie cutters:
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot foods.
- Long-lasting sharp edges.
- No color coating means no dye will rub off on your cookies.
Cookie Cutter Care
Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately. They are not dishwasher safe.
TIP: When you are done making cookies, place washed cookie cutter on a clean baking sheet to dry in a cooling over.
Made in Vermont, USA
"Made in USA" is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials, and workers.
The reputation of New England craftsmanship is unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. We pay fair wages and our team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work.
Certified Food Safe
We test our products annually to ensure that they are food safe.
The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing cookie cutters sets us apart.
We are constantly improving and adding new designs and trendy shapes.