Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on March 12, 2014
This book was worth the price as it was a gift to a friend who had owned it as a child. She was absolutely delighted.
on January 2, 2014
Loved this book as a child. Wanted to read it to my granddaughter. Received it in a timely fashion. Thanks for the memories!
on November 20, 2011
I remembered this book from my childhood, and all of a sudden I had a strong urge to read it again. It's just as sweet as I remembered, and I'm glad to have the original Golden Book publication.
on February 8, 2010
The book arrived exactly as the seller described. I was very pleased with it, plus the fact I could replace my childhood book that had received water damage.